BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
thank goodness there is something worth watching on the TV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:34:29 EST
In a message dated 11/12/2001 7:10:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Isn't it Naval Brass, for all those fittings at sea? Or am I confusing this
 with the formal dress of the Navy brass?
 And how does it all relate to navel jelly? >>

It is my understanding that one uses naval jelly on naval brasses and other
metals.  Navel jelly is substantially the same as toe jam (although composed
of sock lint rather than tee shirt lint), which is different from door jamb.
However, strawberry jelly and strawberry jam are not the same; personally, my
preference is for raspberry jam, since I like the seeds .

Ralph

Ralph