BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:02:01 EST
Many thanks to the outpouring of love on this list( Leland Karin Mary Ralph
Ken pappa Nick and David ) surrounding the birth of our daughter..Mary
Stewart Davidson.I'm now walking the floors on the dog shift at 4am listening
to Gregorian chant burping and cooing and cleaning poo more exhausted and
feeling more focused than setting 7 ton collumns will ever do...amazing two
weeks ago I was picking out what salt water flys I was going to take to the
keys with me  on our yearly hiatitus; now I'm homebound dreaming dreams I
never thought possible...and singing silly love songs..over baby
formula...best from the dog watch Michael