BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:23:53 +0000
From their spacing they resemble the projecting ends of log joists. Maybe they
are a masonry representation of a traditional log construction.

Brian Scott Robinson, MHP
Professor
Savannah College of Art and Design
School of Building Arts
Historic Preservation Department
P.O. Box 3146
Savannah, GA 31402

912 525 6940 office (Mon/Wed only)
912 262 1202 home (students emergency only)