BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alfred Tirella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 18:24:00 -0400
Sounds like "finger-jointed " trim.  This allows the manufacturer to
"glue-up" and utilize otherwise useless odds and end scraps.  Tough I
would be more likely to use the term "useless" for the finger-jointed
product... the glue inevitably fails even when painted and some of the
pieces end up raised above others.  It's a nightmare!  Spend the extra
money for solid wood trim....clear or even #2 with small knots.

Al