BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 19:20:49 -0700
Rudy,

Optimism prevails. I'm over the "I did not get it" curve for now and find myself
preparing for the next venture in creative faction. I'm encouraged that those who
got it enjoyed it, but discouraged that those who did not felt obliged to be
unfriendly -- as if I had stabbed their sense of propriety. Approaching Holloween
I feel more inclined to stab zombies than usual. ;)

][<en

--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/~orgrease