BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:16:44 EST
In a message dated 03/29/2003 6:17:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<   Ralph, . . . .  your "Stupor Bowl" message.

   Takes on new meaning now that I have learned that the Roman Emporer
Frederick II in 1220 AD was known as "Stupor Mundi" ("Wonder of the World").
 Perhaps that outlook will chase away the Monday morning blues.

   cp  in bc >>

Cuyler,

Thanks. I guess.

If I could remember what the hell my stupor bowl message was(and was this
from late Jan when the SB occurred?, or more recntly?) I might feel better.

As it is, I'm in the damn hospital again, this time with either a) phlebitis
or b) a bruised /torn calf muscle.  Actually, I think a more accurate
description than "muscle" would be "fat." Also could be something else.

Gimpy