BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:49:56 -0500
B-Pers of the Upper Realm--

Are you going CAMPing with the NAPC in Newark next Wednesday? (dang,
ain't that sentence got a poetical cadence to it?)

Acronym Analysis:
CAMP=Commission Assistance and Mentoring Program;
NAPC=National Alliance of Preservation Commissions

http://www.preservationnj.org/news_events/news.asp?ss4id=6
http://www.arches.uga.edu/~napc/CAMP%20ad.PDF

I'll be one of the CAMP Counselors. It's a very quick in and out of town
thing, regrettably; I've been doing too much travel lately to be able to
luxuriate in any one place. I arrive at EWR Tuesday evening around
6:30PM, and leave Wednesday right after the CAMP ends. They've put me up
at the Robert Treat Hotel Tuesday nite. Maybe an impromptu urban Pignic
can be rustled up? Drinks in the lounge there that evening?

It would be great to greet any and all since I'm sorta in the
neighborhood.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.,   "Help me, Mr. Wizard!  I don't
Raleigh Historic            want to be here anymore!"
Districts Commission                 - Tooter the Turtle
919/807-8480