BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pamela" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:10:23 -0400
Mieces in pieces.  Has an interesting ring to it.  So, you have daft catz.  Tell them they'll be eating gruel if this keeps up!  I bet they don't play with string or rubberbands, either.  We have pretty decent mousers, which is why I think they are always fascinated with getting into the pantry, where we have found over the years that mice LOVE Andes Candies - foil and all.  That pantry is also a good source of centipedes, which seem to breed this time of year.  The cats love to chase those around the house because they're so fast and come in pretty colours.

- Pam