BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Candice Brashears <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:28:46 EDT
In a message dated 05/31/00 7:27:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< One of my boys is having a problem with a little old man (not me) who lurks
 in the darker places of his room right before bed.  >>

Leland - Try moving the furniture around so the little old man no longer has
a "comfy" place to hang out. My son, Eli, has "decorated" his room with X-mas
lites - perhaps decorating with these cheerful nite lites will cheer up your
son and "enlighten" the old man to move out..I'll warn you though, they might
leave spookier shadows than they help.
-Candy