BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 15:07:33 -0400
Y'all never met Ken's cat, Puddin' Stone.  Funny cat.  She used to like to follow me while I was walking Ken's dog, Monster, then pretend that she really wasn't following us.  That she really just came down the road in the same direction as us because there was a particularly interesting blae of grass that she absolutely had to sniff.