BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:14:32 -0400
Ralph:  The worst damage inflicted by the Ohio crickets is inflicted by the
ones who lodge behind baseboards and sing -- sporadically -- at night.  No
AC, high temps, 98% humidity, and a cricket =  formula for madness.

I left the Great Swamp of NJ for the Black Swamp of O-Y-O.