BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:56:54 -0800
I have a Chahuahua that I call Little Shit, because that's what he is.
Typically, he is my favorite.  His favorite is any visitors leg he can get
hold of.   Ruth

At 11:33 PM -0500 12/29/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 12/29/2004 10:39:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Because at the time I had always wanted pet skunks.  Bought the first when
visiting friends in the thriving metropolis of Little Ferry, NJ.  It's
still sinking into the swamp.  Little Ferry makes Venice look dry, and as
if it were built on solid ground.  Got the second a year or so later
because I wanted to breed them.  Was a total flop.  Another valuable lesson
in why people don't do some things. If this has helped one of us keep some
other idiot from making pets of skunks, it was worth it.  To US, anyway.
Ruth

PS:  Actually skunks make lousy pets.  I for one will take your word for
it.  Stupid the Fish is just fine.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton