BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:41:04 -0200
    Ken played by Brad Pitt?  Or by Garrison Keillor?

> I was thinking someone more like Andy Devine - comes in with the
> Spastic Beach accent, belying the pit-bull preservationist interior
> ready to take over and...

I like this option too.

Somewhere in this thread I read Whitney and I was reminded that a
childhood friend of mine had devoted himself to being a gigilo and was
living in an obscure shed of a house in the woods near Ithaca with
Cornelia Vanderbilt Whitney. This is more than 30 years ago. She was a
quiet girl. I'm curious to know what became of her. I met her twice and
don't remember much more than that she liked stamp collecting, Billy
Jorgenson at the time at least, and despised her 'jet set' mother.

I'm also curious what became of my friend Billy. He moved to German last
I knew. At the time he was hanging with Cornelia he was a hotshot Ithaca
advertising man on the rise. His mother, whom I built dry laid stone
walls in Brooktondale for, was a scientific illustrator with many
clients at Cornell. I have lost touch with them and should think to look
up Jane.

][<