BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:20:00 -0500
Cuyler Page wrote:
> Hard not to find chuckle-comfort in this, especially the first
> sentence, which is all about history.
>
> http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/12/02/europe/serbs.php
cp,
very nice, thnx

"Cotric hones his skills by sparring with other members of the Belgrade
Aphoristic Circle, which includes a psychiatrist, a former scriptwriter
for a sex hot line, a chess master and a gas station attendant. They
continue a tradition dating from Hippocrates to Woody Allen."

It never occurred to me that sex hot lines had script writers. We should
check the Craigs list to see if there are any seasonal openings.

][<