BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:49:53 -0500
On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:44:31 EDT, Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is anyone out there familiar with any (or all) of the following window
>manufacturers and their products:
>
>Graham Architectural

Graham Architectural Windows System 6700 Historic Site Line HC-80 units
were used for window replacement in 1996 on a property in our Capitol
Square Historic District (the former State Revenue Building, completed in
1945). They look good. As for quality, after 5 years, I see no defects, but
I don't have to live with them, either.

I just spoke with the project architect, for whom I have a great deal of
respect. He indicated complete satisfaction with the product's quality.
Fabrication and installation went smoothly, without any glitches in meeting
specs, quantities, sizes, etc. Time frames were met. He has had had no call
backs or complaints after 5 years of use, which he takes as a good sign;
indicated that given the sensitive nature of the project, if there were
problems with the ongoing service, he would hear about it.

Hope this helps.

Dan Becker, Exec. Dir.
Raleigh Historic District Commission