BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 13:16:51 -0400
Hello Jim,

I have a newsletter here (dated 02/07/97), from Dr. Hartmann Kulba-Bauchemie
GmbH+Co., mentioning some 300,000+ square feet of facade cleaning with the
JOS and rotec systems on the Kremlin.  I am not sure of the status of the
project now, but I have sent a fax on your behalf to Hermann Schick, the
Technical Director at Hartmann, who was directly involved in the project.
He may also know of other projects in Moscow, and I am sure he and their
local representative would be happy to discuss the possibilities of using
our techniques on your projects there as well.

Mark Sherman
JOS Quintek Corporation