BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:54:18 -0500
Thank you Ruth.  As a Queens-bred Italian who spent a good part of his youth
throwing 19th C. bricks at the kids from the next block, I have a great
interest in preserving the ammunition for my progeny!