BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 11:54:18 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/1999 10:34:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> what's up?
>  everybody still sleeping off the pignic?

Deb:

The Pignic was great!  Fabulous food, lots of giggles, and terrific
(almost-autumn) weather. Folks found their way around the fallen  tree, and
luckily PSE&G tied up my power line before anyone arrived.

Ken's hedgehog was introduced to the Krugman Wildlife Preserve, and although
it carried out much test burrowing, mealworm tasting, and surface
exploration, seemed reluctant to voice any opinion whatsoever on the environs
(thereby living up to its name).

Kathy Follett was victorious on the croquet field -- a challenging layout
designed by Derek Trelstad that included wickets behind a trees and in debris
fields.

The subsequent quiet is probably the result of several peripatetic attendees
left for "other parts" after the Pignic. They'll be back online Monday, no
doubt, with more detailed reports of the carryings on.

We missed all who couldn't come!  Maybe next year....

Mary