BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Dauerty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:25:42 EDT
Pinheads,

man: the position of the body is such that one cannot see the front half of
the lower body.  Having just been face to face with the deceased in question,
I'm quite sure NG could not have shown the view in question without
considerable dissection.  Also' the body shows a very large wound across the
throat and smooth hands, indicating no life history of hard physical labor.
Perhaps an architect who pissed off the wrong timber framer.

    I have been in Denmark for seven weeks building a crisis center for
single parent families.  I spent as much time as possible looking at open-air
museums (the best I have seen anywhere) and trolling the lowlands for
architecture of interest.  Please feel free to contact me for details.

Frequent Lurker,

David J. Dauerty
To The Line Timber Frames