BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:16:19 -0800
Full number:

Ithaca 29F2
Two long rings and one short ring on the Ellis Hollow party line.

Why does the brain bother to store that kind of stuff!?!?!?   Will we use it
again in Heaven?

For a great look at what else is stored within us all, try the fascinating
new read,  "Your Inner Fish" by Neil Shubin.   Everyone will look fishy
after that.

cp in bc