BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:42:22 +0100
>>> Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]> 19 August 1999  1:38am >>>  wrote:
Isn't that Pinus strobus?

Quite possibly.  And not at all picky given that as I have a major in botany, I have no excuse for not understanding the latin names.  However, since I merely forwarded the information from a colleague, who had kindly responded within about 2 hours of me forwarding the query to him, very late on an English evening, I think you should be thankful for any of the information at all ....

Big huff ....

Maybe I'll go away and hold my conversations with those who are less "heavy".

david