BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:43:38 -0500

Ahhhhhhh... no. What is wrong is that he has used the singular. Proper plural is "all y'all."

dan in training to be a southern gentleman, but I'll never quite make it because my people are not from these parts becker
“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>