BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Tegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:53:30 -0700
That's a riot, Deb, because I just made up Wiley as an example (or it
was a deeply buried memory).  Don't step on a crack, or you'll break
your mother's back-- does anyone remember that?

Steve, thanks. I'll check out your link unless I take Py up on his
suggestion to make a stamp.

cheers!

Mary

The impudent hands-on impresario