BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Delaney Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:20:07 EST
Subject:        Gage
From:   "MARK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   Tue, 10 Feb 1998 18:36:30 -0800

I am searching for the death date of ROBERT GAGE, born in 1841 in Ireland
and emigrating to Canada in 1852.  He became an architect in Kingston,
Ontario, in the 1870s and '80s, but in the early 1890s joined his brother
Matthew Gage in Riverside, California.  There they constructed irrigation
canals.  I would like to know if Robert produced any more architecture,
where he is buried, and whether I can obtain a picture of him for a book I
am writing on his architectural career in Kingston.