BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:46:27 EST
Drew wrote
side nailed or top nailed ? and Where is it

site Ponotoc court house (annex) Ponotoc Mississippi
about 2 hours South from Memphis
side nailed about every 2 feet

if serious call me    its not mine but I could get a crew (err labor)
my guess it would take 3 days to get out  week end ok but I have no on site
storage
and Im very busy just now....we have about 10 days for someone to save it
Im sure they are ready to almost give it away  .call me at  Stone Guild
662-258-3664