BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:24:06 -0500
Below is our ad, which I thought I would be so bold as to post on
preservation-l and BP.  This way it will reach more
preservation-oriented people, although you-all are not necessarily very
accessible. You are welcome to respond, or read-and-delete.

                Ilene

MARKETING COORDINATOR

Nationally recognized Ann Arbor-based Architectural firm specializing in
historic preservation has an immediate
opening for individual with a minimum of 2 years experience in
marketing.  Strong writing, graphics, desk-top
publishing, and organizational skills required.  Experience in
Architecture, Historic Preservation, or Engineering
fields desirable.  Friendly, team-oriented, hard working, non-smoking
office.  Applicants should include
references and salary requirements.  Please fax resumes to QUINN EVANS /
ARCHITECTS 734-663-5044.