BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:07:28 EST
In a message dated 12/14/99 5:02:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I imagine the GC was stinkpot & subcontractor knew it >>

][<en,

You IMAGINE?????    Roofing sub was among the pieces of shit, not just onto
the GC.   On the other hand, details which may or may not have been good may
not have been helped by insistence on using an impossible-to-work with, but
durable material, especially after the Sub tried to con everybody into using
copper instead, and had probably been suckered into thinking he'd be able to
by the MFGC.

As a contractor with whom I once worked used to say, "Everything's wrong,
nothing is right, and it's all ass-backwards."  Good luck to them
all....except our former associates at the defunct GC.

Ralph