BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:49:10 -0500
> The world is full of people who cheat.
God knows. Seems like we must have met most of them already.
RALPH, YOU WORK IN NEW YORK WHERE THEY DON'T EVEN LOOT WHEN THE LIGHTS GO
OUT ANY MORE.

>You may never become the biggest, or most successful, but how much do you
reallly need?
Does this mean you did or didn't read the Russian (Tolstoy maybe?) story
about how much land a man needs?
ENGINEERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ILLITERATE. I DON'T THINK THAT PART WAS IN THE
MOVIE.

> If you have a home, basic needs met, a good family and a stable business
Nice, Mike--- kick him where it hurts.
MY APOLOGIES IF I WAS OBTUSE, HERE. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT KEN HAD
WALKED WITH THE GOODWILL ASSETS OF APPLE, WHICH WOULD SEEM TO ME TO BE THE
BASIS OF A STABLE BUSINESS.

> How many expensive meals can you eat at the same
> time?
I notice you didn't ask him how many he can eat in a ROW.
HOW MANY CAN HE EAT IN A ROW?

> How many fancy cars can you drive at once?
Just one, but wouldn't it be nice to have one of those bumper stickers that
say "my other car is a Rolls Royce," and have it be true?
THAT'S LIKE THE KID WHO SAYS HE WISHES HE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY AN
ELEPHANT. WHAT WOULD HE WANT WITH AN ELEPHANT? HE DOESN'T WANT AN ELEPHANT,
HE JUST WISHES HE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ONE. NO. I WOULDN'T WANT A ROLLS
ROYCE.

>Would compromising all
How about some?
> of the important things to double your income make you
> twice as happy or successful?
Does this mean you're having your first ever "Clear our shelves/Clear our
conscience" sale at Edison Coatings, and turning the profits over to Paul
Newman and Ben & Jerry (or the Pay Off Little Chriftopher's Phone Bill
Telethon)?
TSK, TSK, RALPH YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. UNDER MAIMONIDES HIERARCHY, YOU HAVE
NO CLASS IF YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
ANONYMOUS GIFTS TO ANONYMOUS RECIPIENTS.

> I respect your past comments about being picky in choosing your
> clients.
From your computer to God's ear, and may we all be able to be picky (and
sleep well) in the future.

------- End of Original Message -------