BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:24:03 EDT
When a sill is a saddle
Rude is right ; the sill is a saddle ...the craftsmen didn't mess up
it was the vendors (supply house) that didn't know a sill from a saddle
 ...go into a hardware store and ask for a saddle
and you will get something for hop a long..
.ask for a sill and you will get a saddle .
get a bunch of them and throw lighter fluid on them and you will get
........duh....Blazing saddles .

......signed so long in the saddle    ps see you at PTN
 I will wear a bow tie so (or is it sill ?) you know its me.....Pyrate