BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 11:21:56 -0800
Cuyler,  Your stove sounds absolutely beautiful.  Ours is a very plain 1939
Home Comfort, bought new by Merrill's grandparents.  I have the invoice
from when they bought it.  It is a very heavy old thing which has seen much
hard use and has some problems.  I need to find someone who has parts
and/or can repair it but it is useable.  It has not been cold enough here
to need to heat that room very much but when it is it really makes a big
difference in the temp of the kitchen.  Ruth

Happy New Year!!!!!!

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT