BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:01:34 +0000
The pictures in the forwarded email are housed on another server and so your email client went and got them from that server and plugged them in. That's how it came to be that you could see them.

However, email traffic on BP has slowed and we are not using much bandwidth from our hosts. Therefore my conscience is clear, and I have changed the configuration to allow attachments.

Please be judicious in what you post as attachments. If we start hogging a bunch of bandwidth with long video, ginormous pics that haven't been properly sized for the web, multitudinous pictures, OR FAILING TO TRIM AWAY ATTACHMENTS IN YOUR REPLIES (we only need to see the pictures once, not in every reply), then I'll have to turn it off again.

So...go ahead and post it! We all want to see....

Cheers,
Dan
Dan Becker, Division Manager
Long Range Planning Division