BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:19:26 -0600
My location for the degree mark is the asterix with the option and
shift key down°°°°°°°°°°°.  I think it may change depending on which
font you are using...but I'm satisfied that I rememberd it at all.
When I forget it takes a long long time to find it again.

-jc