BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:30:58 PDT
>From: Met History <[log in to unmask]>

>In a message dated 09/21/1999 1:59:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>writes:
>
> > It would be really great if Mr. Reed, at 84, were on BP.
>
>Uh, nice idea, but respectfully, we aren't talking Kaypro.  We aren't
>talking
>Selectric.  We're not talking Underwood.  We're talking clay tablets.
>
>Christopher

What, the guy doesn't have grandkids?
my 83 yr. old auntie in Arizona has been online for a couple years
now....

being one of the greatest bemoaners of the "demise of the written
word", she was thrilled when given the opportunity to use email...

she found it made getting responses from younger relatives
a little easier  ;)

Deb