BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 08:21:07 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Why can't he work his passage?

Good idea, one thing I can't stand is a lazy stonemason. We can have him
whittle soapstone trinkets. We can start him on possums, morph into monkees,
then slowly work him over to kangaroos. By the time he gets to the job he
might be ready for a spire, that is, if he can remember what they look like
(possibly we should show him a video?). One problem, having reduced his
weight to 137 we are not quite sure he can lift himself out of the
wheelchair. Is the scaffolding wheelchair accessible? We will take care of
the cataracts at this end. We have another guy available but he is unable to
measure and is missing a thumb.

][<en