BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:19:34 -0800
> Leland Torrence wrote:
> Do you have Color Matching Police in New York?

Faking the fake seems to be a growth industry.   Perhaps people are becoming
so far removed from "the natural real" that the fake fake is now being seen
as the natural world.   Here is a request today from a children's museum
List-serve, worth a close read:

"We are currently working on a small Native American exhibit in our museum
and I'm wondering if any of you have advice on some type of floor covering
we could purchase that looks like fake earth?"

Perhaps they also want something that will look like fake plastic laminate
in the food service area where they serve milk that came from cartons.

cp in real bc