BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:45:14 EST
In a message dated 4/1/99 10:36:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> He simply warned me to keep my eyes on the road instead of on the scenery.

Chris,

Quite some time back I got a bit of jive and flack for asking if anyone knew
of cases of highway accidents due to historic sites. I think they thought I
was joking. I'm happy to see that at least one soul on BP shares the driving
sentiments.

][<en