BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:12:44 -0500
Pictures, we want pictures!

- Pam

Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]> on 12/03/99 08:29:21 AM
Upshot of the Texas adventure is that I've decided to do a lawn
decoration for the Holiday season consisting of an aluminum lawn chair
frame
traced with little Xmas lights, sort of like those lawn deer you see sold
in
the garden shops, to be suspended say about 30' up in the air. Since we
live
on a corner lot with three empty corners and a dead streetlamp I think the
effect of the decoration will comprise a compelling addition to the
suburbs.
A proper Theocratic Anarchist celebration.

Back to work.

][<en