BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:15:37 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> What, exactly, happens when you flush an M-80 (lit) down the toilet?

It definitely causes the flusher's father's eyes to pop out of his head in
the most extraordinary way... I wasn't privy to the actual action, and I
don't rightly remember the events as described by my brother. But we didn't
see the culprit for several weeks.

and come to think of it, he was never quite the same afterward, either.

Good thing his father was a plumber.

-Heidi
PS: I have copied all suggestions for places to visit while in the UK (thanks
everyone for the recs.) I'm heading out tomorrow, so I'll be away from email
for the next several weeks, and hopefully I'll have plenty of travel stories
upon my return.