BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:24:19 -0400
 > Deborah Mills Woodcarving wrote:
 >> Wow, John, every time you open your mouth or hit the keyboard I learn
 >> something new and cool.  Thanks!
 > Deborah,
 > I am hoping that the non-recordable conferences John Leaky Bucket my
 > Roof is Pouring in on Me references are not the IPTW as that is likely
 > the only opportunity we, he and I in community, have to be in same place
 > same time planet earth.
 > ][<en

Oh no, IPTW in Vermont was and is great. Permissions for photos and
video were right up front. We had a little hitch on the
live-broadcasting front, but video taping went well.

The schedule at IPTW with the drifting participants worked really great
for me. I did my lettercarving during the two time slots, then hung on
with those who wanted more. A few came and went to the carving venue
through out the days, with followup questions, or to do the little
"assignments" I gave out. The upside down UNschedule of IPTW gives the
flexibility needed for great works.

John
by time and place, meet face to face
by shadow and light, shaped just right