BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:39:20 EDT
All I got was a lot of theoretical stuff about how "maybe, possibly, perhaps,
I should try wood sealants.  (Hey, where's Mike Edison when I need him?)  So
I waded through a lot of crapola on the web.  The opinions were:

1.  Forget it.  Nothing works.  Nothing.
2.  Petroleum Jelly.  Put it on with your finger.  (That Pet Jell might burst
into flame never got mentioned).
3.  The following:  Pumpkin Preserver

Pumpkin Preserver, a new product, is an all natural pumpkin preservative.
This non-toxtic product preserves carved pumpkins making them more attractive
and less messy to keep. Pumpkin Preserver is a low cost, environmentally
friendly product that easily impedes the deterioration of jack-o’-lanterns by
deterring mold, rot and bugs.  Pumpkin Preserver contains all natural
ingredients and comes in a convenient spray bottle for easy application. A 4
ounce spray-bottle of Pumpkin Preserver costs only $4 (which includes S&H).

To order:   Send check or money order payable to:
Pumpkin Preserver
Dept. HO
17224 82nd road north.
Loxahatchee, Fl. 33470

Questions? [log in to unmask]

Sign me,  What Did They Through Off the Loxahatchee Bridge, and Was it Rotten?