BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:46:54 EDT
Ken,

I was wondering about where Hurricane Floyd was going to hit in relation to
the various Long Island Floyds....I guess we'll see.  In the meantime it's
been raining like hell here in Joisey all day, and while I was on the phone
with my patroness of the arts here in Fabulous Summit, she was looking out
her window and watched one of her monster trees fall over on her
house----that she has just sold for something on the order of $2.4 million.
She used rather stronger language than one ordinarily expects from such a
person.

Hope the rest of you/us do better.  I also hope that you Southerners realize
that now that this hurricane has hit New York, it's of considerable
import--it's no longer just some anomalous weather condition that
periodically affects those of you who are foolish enough to live in backwards
portions of the country, far away from the Center of the Universe.

Ralph