BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
maybe this could fall apart after the checks clear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:48:09 +1100
Ralph wrote:

> Since david's Aussie dollars are worth about 3
> Italian Lira each, and since
> he doesn't seem to be contributing much (not to
> mention his dues are in
> arrears), let him pay for the privilege of receiving
> our fancy text instead
> of the hotmail or un-hypertext or whatever the cheap
> stuff is called.

Ralph

i dont use capitals because i am lazy and a cheapskate
and i happen to like the shape of my name when it is
written in lower case by hand in the particular script
i use not that i wasnt influenced by ee cummings or
whatever he called himself at the time i decided to
write my name that way many years ago

as for not contributing much including my dues that
are in arrears it has much to do with not spending as
many hours in the office and not having a computer at
the place i now call home and more importantly
deciding that whilst communicating in virtual reality
was nice it was also nice to communicate in reality
with people whilst cooking bbq dinner for them on the
deck overlooking a bay of sydney harbour and drinking
lots of great australian wine and communicating with
the new love in my life and all those things that go
hand in hand with spring down under

having thought about paying my dues i am willing to
pay my dues to you in person between 1720 and 1825
hours on thursday 14 november as i transit between
terminal 8 and terminal 9 at jfk airport but youll
have to be very quick because i wont have much time to
stop and chat and i might not even be legally in the
country because im only in transit as i travel from
sydney to london the long way

cheers for now because im going home to enjoy my
friday night on the deck in the mild spring evening
that sydney is blessed with on the first day in
november

david

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!