BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:25:35 -0400
Not to mention, Gretta!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Walter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MICROSOFT PLOT

Oh, sure, blame it on that nice cuddly boy wonder, Billy Gates who lives
around the corner and passes out dimes to the tennis-shoe-shine boys.  A
likely story.  All Bill wants is that we have a pleasant, informative
Internet experience, and this sinister so-called Arkie Cuz tries to make
Bill
out to be Attilla the Hun.

Well, Arkie Cuz, we haven't seen any profiles of you in the New Yorker,
making you out to be the Saint of Little Rock, or Pee Patch, or wherever.
You better play nice, or the Pinheads will sic the Justice Department on
you.

Hugs,

Ralph