BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:36:12 -0400
Ralph

Whitewater's on a diffent tur allt'gathr.   That un's a kinda 2-parter --
geographically thur wuz a Whitewater in North Arkansas. . . but the biggust
part'a that thur deal wuz summers elz in'a wright wangged streamist thank
tank!!!

Now Bruce's kinda on trak, but in our swamps thurs too durn'd many cypruss
t' ski - so's we jus gos n a'foot yuhknow. . . .an' th' "frenly lokals"
allus comes back just finer 'n frog hair,  BUT 'em fureners almos allus gits
lost bak 'n 'er sumers!!!   But 'ers gaitors back 'n 'em swamps, too, so who
knows???  we dun got Kenny and Linda on fur a tur. . . but cain't git 'em
down here'bouts.  Y'all dun seeeen 'em latly???

Sark Swamp Turs R Us