BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:37:33 -0800
Bruce,  We seem to have more than our share of "fruits and nuts" up here
too.  They seem to migrate to VT.  Ruth

At 2:40 PM -0500 1/2/04, Bruce Marcham wrote:
Nah, these guys were over the top. I think they were in the pomology
department in the agriculture school at UMass (part of the reason I called
them the fruits and nuts). I actually ran into one of them in a hotel lobby
in California (how appropriate). He was working as a mechanic for a
Mercedes dealer in the San Francisco area and was attending a training
seminar in the hotel. He was okay (he was working on a TR3 back when he was
in college) but the other one was way too mellow for my energy level (the
lingo comes back). He meditated and my rapid heavy movements in the old
farmhouse no doubt prevented him from reaching his desired karma level (if
I mentioned that I'd taken a transcendental meditation course, which I had
though I didn't stick with it for more than a week or two, that may've been
a plus when I enquired about moving in). I moved into their house (located
in South Deerfield) around Thanksgiving and moved out by the end of
January, to the benefit of all.
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT