BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:41:14 -0500
Yep. It was the last thing I saw as they wheeled me in the emergency room at
midnight.  All I could think was, "Oh man, the emergency room in new haven
on a full moon, what next?"  After two days of flue, dehydrated, I passed
out in the bathroom, I banged my head and broke my nose.  Very colorful and
seasonally New England;  green carpet, red blood and, and...  four days a
sleeping, three quarts of fluid, two cat scans, and a big red nose to lead
the sleigh.
So, can I say Merry Christmas now?
Happy Holidays to all.
May ye sleep with the fullness of the new year's moon.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004