BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:38:36 -0500
I thought everyone should know this:  everyone mark their calendars
for June 16th, 1999.  It's a day we preservationeers must take to heart for
every roof and nook or cranny we fortify:   we're going to need them.  Some
of you probably do know that the United Nations Population Fund has
determined that our planet on or about the Ides of June will be peopled to
the tune of six billion.  That is from hominid to 1800BC us beans got to 1
billion
and in 1960 the population was 3 billion and a mere 38 years later:   SIX
BILLION.
Preserve that earthlings...
Best,
Leland