BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:07:55 -0600
I never go much further than asking folks with foul mouths if they kiss
their mother with it.  But, it was Ken that I was asking.  Howl is
foul...but it struck the right cord at one time.  I have  a fond memory
of reading it aloud at the front entrance of the Jr. High....late at
night...loud.  I believe I used the same stage to practice Brutus'
epiteph for Julius...something I had to memorize...memorizing is not my
strong suit.

Today was my daughter Julia's 21st birthday.  She's been flashing that
card and getting served.  But she's been with family all day and is
quite sober.  The ides of March has passed harmlessly this time.

-jc