BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Metz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:41:03 -0500
I have been lurking for months here and usually I have no idea what is
going on here - but I guess that is why I feel somehow at home - reminds
me of my whole life....

Anyway -
Q - a 1916 bungalow (fancy architect designed one) had - according to a
newspaper article of the time-  a "domed ceiling" in the DR?  (now
altered with drywall and new small crown - appears to be close in height
to neighboring rooms) --- any ideas what that could mean?   writer's
embellishment?