BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:49:23 -0600
You still are a night howl.  Your 11:00pm news is our 10:00pm news and
we don't seem to be able to make it through the weather anymore.  We
awake before 5:00, but I understand that all them ambitious city and
commuter types do that too.  Ahh the good old days when sleep seemed
one of them optional things you did in your spare time.

-jc